This is a Soviet made Zeiss type Universal Finder , a well constructed and convenient accessory for your rangefinder. This accessory is one of the best items made by the Soviet photo industry.
- Supports the following focal lengths: 28, 35, 50, 85 and 135 mm.
- Parallax correcting marks on the turret dial (down to 1 m) and a cross-hair on the image screen.
- Allows to see the objects beyond the selected frame, which helps to compose the picture (the early models
only showed the frame).
- This finder is commonly used with the Soviet Leica and Contax copies, but can be used with any rangefinder
– it mounts in the accessory shoe.
Camera and lens are not included, shown for illustration only.