This is a Soviet made Zeiss type
, a well constructed and convenient accessory for your rangefinder. This
accessory is one of the best items made by the Soviet photo industry.
- Supports the following focal
lengths: 28, 35, 50,
85 and 135 mm.
- Parallax correcting marks on
the turret dial (down to 1 m) and a crosshair on the image screen.
- Allows to see the objects beyond
the selected frame, which helps to compose the picture (the early models
only showed the frame).
- This finder is commonly used
with the Soviet Leica and Contax copies, but can be used with any rangefinder
- it mounts in the accessory shoe.
Camera and lens are not included, shown for illustration only.